Associate, Customer Service - HSBC Insurance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers, including catering to specialty markets through products such as Universal Life, for high net-worth customers. As a leader in traditional life insurance, investment-linked savings plans and personal lines of insurance for individuals and their families, the business serves a diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Associate, Customer Service
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure all operational transactions are executed expeditiously, with minimal error and provide excellent service to our internal and external customers.
- To ensure that walk in customers are given proper advice in accordance with the group standards and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for doing proper fact find and customer knowledge assessment for walk in policyholders
- Able to work on projects assigned independently and delivering on timelines established.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Possesses relevant customer service experience in a financial institution.
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to converse, read and write effectively in the English Language.
- Possess strong MS office skills such as Powerpoint and Excel.
- Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- A team player who is able to multi task effectively
- A pass in CMFAS papers such as HI, M5, M9 and M9A and RNF Certification will be preferred.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.