We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Risk and Performance Management Department
The Risk and Performance Management Department is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of GIC's market, credit and operational risk profiles. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and confident individual who is committed to develop expertise in credit system and credit risk management.
We are looking for someone to join the Credit Risk Management division for a one year contract. This team is responsible for managing the credit risk of GIC's trading counterparties, clearing houses and investment-related service providers such as custodians, nostro agents, clearing brokers, prime brokers and securities lending agents. Responsibilities
- Provide user requirements, review system functional specifications and participate in user acceptance testing of credit system enhancements
- Ensure that system enhancements or implementations are executed in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to the team, e.g. in maintaining and monitoring of counterparty limits and related static information, assisting with the preparation of management reports
- Participate in adhoc projects and initiat
- A Bachelors in Finance, Business, Accountancy, Business Information Technology or related fields of study
- At least 1 year of working experience in the finance industry, preferably in related areas
- Proficiency in Structured Query Language is required along with working knowledge of Tableau
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, results-oriented and ability to adapt
- Good knowledge of financial instruments will be advantageous