Associate, Credit Control Officer, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Review documentation including Letters of Offer, Facility Agreements and collateral support documents to ensure compliance with approved terms in credit memos;
- Perform documentation and other checks prior to activation of facilities to ensure complete and accurate documentation, satisfaction of conditions precedent, perfection of collaterals and compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Review insurance policies for collaterals charged to the Bank and ensure that the Bank's interest is properly protected;
- Liaise and follow-up with Legal Counsel / Relationship Managers / Credit Risk Managers for clarification of conditions and approval terms where necessary
- Liaise with various departments / teams to ensure that necessary checks, controls and processes are in place;
- Assist with the review and updating of SOPs / Guidelines;
- Prepare regular statistical and escalation reports;
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing, when required
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar field.
- Good interpersonal / communication / writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to organize, prioritize and multi-task, work independently and under pressure
- Able to embrace changes and challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.