Associate, Corporate Strategy
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 22 Feb 19
Our client is an established firm that will focus on arranging project and structured asset-backed financing. The role is based in Singapore.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the team as it develops and delivers on the firm’s long term strategic plans and executes on ongoing new business initiatives underway. The team is seeking an experienced corporate finance professional to join with a familiarity in financial modelling and a keen eye to details. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who are excited by the prospects of being a part of a small and nimble corporate development and new businesses team.
The incumbent, among other responsibilities, will assist in managing a newly-established facility, which involves the acquisition and securitization of project finance loans from commercial banks, thereby facilitating the transfer of long term infrastructure project finance debt from commercial banks to institutional investors. He/ She will be responsible for the day-to-day operational oversight and management of the facility, including working and coordinating closely with other departments within the firm.
- Good university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related subject
- At least 3-5 years of corporate finance/investment banking background
- In-depth understanding of financing structures, terms, documentation for the relevant asset classes, especially strong in modelling skills both in terms of working with and/ or building new financial models in support of the team’s initiatives.
- Understanding / knowledge of securitisation structures would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong structuring skills with high numerical proficiency.
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and peers within the firm.
- Accept ownership and accountability for agreed upon targets and deliverables
- Highly organized, motivated and strong prioritization capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.