As an Associate Consultant, Banking Technology, you will acquire first-hand technology consulting experience in the financial services industry, build knowledge on a wide range of companies and solutions, and apply project management best practices in a fast-paced and intellectually challenging work environment. As we carry out all projects at the clients’ premises, you will play a key role in building trusted client relationships through high quality deliverables and leveraging our industry expertise. Our consultants are our greatest asset, and we show this by providing a comprehensive training and mentoring program to equip you to become a skilled consultant.
Our client is an internationally established management consulting company with branches in Europe, United States, Asia Pacific and Australia. They are a valued partner to many of the world's largest international financial services and insurance firms. They support their clients at all project management stages from the development of strategies and operational frameworks to the technical implementation and handover. Their expertise in business and technology combined with thier methodic approach enables them to create sustainable added value for their clients business.
They are looking for self-motivated candidates with excellent academic records, a pronounced interest in financial services consulting and exceptional interpersonal skills to join thier Singapore-based team as an Associate Consultant.
- Analysis on the needs and issues of the client through interviews and workshops
- Process and design technical and business requirements
- Parameterise software/systems, including business modules
- Document the project into systems and processes for management review
- Close interaction with clients through regular project updates and networking
- Bachelor in Business, Computing, Engineering or Science
- Internship experience in the banking, technology and/or consulting industry will be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of programming languages, and knowledge in database systems and SDLC
- Good understanding of core business processes and products in the private banking industry
- Capable of applying technology principles to business
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Highly analytical and structured in problem solving; able to quickly understand complex situations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted