- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 Feb 18
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Commodity Traders & Agriculture (CTA) team has been recently added under the General Industries group (GIG) to provide industry expertise and insight to our clients including idea generation, developing acquisition and disposal strategies, creating innovative financing and risk management solutions.The team will work in close collaboration with GAMs and Product Partners to bring industry expertise and product capabilities together in a coordinated manner to facilitate value creation for our clients
The scope of the role includes working closely with the Senior CTA Industry bankers providing support for the transactions and various strategic initiatives for the CTA business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the CTA Industry and coverage Bankers across the globe in ideation, facilitate in credit approvals and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborating with the GAMs, Product Partners and Risk in identifying opportunities and areas of growth for the CTA business in the Bank across the globe
- Formulating a consistent and a global view across various commodity sectors for Risk as well as Business Account Plans
- Providing industry specific inputs including deal structure, risks and mitigants and business outlook for various transactions including research and analysis of markets and sub-sectors.
- Research and financial analysis of companies based on company information, research reports, and other information sources
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid financial evaluation and Excel abilities
- Deal experience and understanding of Product capabilities of the Bank to help identify business opportunities and associated risks is favourable
- Self-confident person with a high level of drive, dedication, pride and exceptional attention to detail and ability to excel in both team and self-directed settings
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a timely and effective manner