- Permanent, Full time
- SAC Capital Private Limited
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
We are an independent corporate finance firm specialising in equity fund-raising and corporate advisory. Licensed by the MAS and accredited as an approved IPO manager by the Singapore Exchange, we are also a Full Sponsor to SGX-Catalist companies.
The requirements for the incumbent are as follows:-
- Assist in ensuring compliance by client companies listed on the Catalist Board of the Singapore Exchange with SGX listing rules and internal compliance procedures;
- Assist in daily share price and media monitoring of Catalist listed clients;
- Review of Catalist listed client announcements and corporate actions; and
- Prepare/maintain documentation and compliance papers for internal committee approvals.
- Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance
- From graduate of up to 2 years of corporate finance or auditing experience
- Self-motivated, responsible, meticulous, strong analytical ability and project management skills and good team player
- Good command of English and Mandarin to communicate effectively with clients and staff which are mainly English and Mandarin speaking
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to travel for work assignments when required
- Applicants with working knowledge of the Singapore Exchange Listing Manual will have an advantage