Associate, Business Promotion
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 24 May 19
Asia & Oceania Department - Asia & Oceania Coordination
Overview of Division/Department
Our Asia & Oceania Department (AOD) is Regional Head Quarter responsible to strengthen and maximize profit and increase our presence, setting up a business strategy and a business plan for the region, which includes the conduct of profit management and administrative operations for the branches, subsidiaries and affiliates under the Global Corporate Company in the Asia & Oceania region (“the Branches”). In addition, we oversee the legal regulations and compliance matters of the Branches and ensure that we comply with the local regulator of each country that we operate in. Above all, we promote collaboration with subsidiaries or affiliated companies of Mizuho Financial Group.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Working in the team which is in charge of supervising RMs in the Branches as Business Promotion for Non-Japanese customer in the region.
- To be in charge of some countries and have communication with RMs and related departments about individual deal consultation, which mainly about profitability (not including credit aspect).
- To manage some figures of branches including monthly deal pipelines.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years prior experience
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese language as the incumbent is expected to engage in communication with colleagues in Head Office
- Good communication skill
- Able to work in the team and independently
- Analytical skill and good at numbers
- Intellectual curiosity
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"