Are you a good storyteller? Do you see the world in pictures? Do you feel excited when your ideas come to life? If you answered yes to all of these then you might be the one.
We are looking for a Creative Advisor to:
• collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization globally with a main focus in the APAC region, on creative projects from the beginning to the end, to support sales and marketing objectives
• oversee and execute creative at all stages for large on/offline projects. This includes concept development, ideation, layout design, editing, quality checks and delivery.
• transform business objectives into creative briefs by leveraging data, research, cultural context and business requirements to ensure strategies are high-quality, engaging and insightful
• conduct quality checks over concepts and deliverables and deliver projects on time and within budget
• skillfully direct design peers to execute creative work, willing to be hands-on when needed
You’ll be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Services team in Hong Kong / Singapore. We provide high quality services across marketing and communication. Our services range from cross media consulting to concept development, execution and performance tracking. We stand out by ensuring innovative solutions that are on-brand, cost efficient and compliant with all UBS requirements.
• 5+ years of experience in art direction and design, production and marketing, preferably in a creative or digital agency
• proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and an understanding of After Effects, Hype 3 and HTML5 is a plus
• demonstrated experience and success in at least one of these areas: anticipatory design, persuasive design, user driven stories, storytelling design
• proven experience on large multi-channel marketing initiatives across on/offline channels with understanding of digital channel capabilities
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment, with a positive can-do and no job is too small attitude
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective interaction with all levels of management to present concept and ideas; collaborate with partners and agencies; and liaise with other creative teams globally
• excellent written and communications skills in English and Chinese languages to support our local clients
• ability to think fast on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced high demand environment
• flexible with the working hours
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.