Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Perform transactions monitoring and review & investigate alerts generated by AML systems.
- Prepare, review and submit suspicious transactions reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in the following up on AML- relevant audit findings and any necessary rectifications.
- Assist in updating in monthly report, compliance report and other AML related matters.
- Understand the product and business Mizuho conducts and provides accurate and adequate advice to business.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Perform department administrative duties when required.
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Perform any other tasks for the department as requested by the department head.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 4 years in a corporate/commercial bank and at least 2 years of AML experience.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this role