Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Anti-Money Laundering (AMLD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for identifying and implementing measures to mitigate anti-money laundering and terrorists financing risks across all the markets, products and countries in which the Bank transacts. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Ensure the Branch comply with AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)/Sanction/Tax regulations and laws
- Assist in the review and investigation of alerts generated and maintain lists of designated entities in the AML filtering systems.
- Provide support in the preparation of suspicious transactions reports and responses to requests by regulatory authorities.
- Keep abreast with regulations and provide advisory on regulations and policies.
- Participate in projects and provide support to the team.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 4 years in a corporate/commercial bank and at least 2 year of compliance experience.
- Experienced in analysis and investigative work with a can-do and will-do attitude are skills and attributes which will help the candidates perform well in this