Associate/ Analyst, Digital Channel Management, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsbilities •
Track, compile, and analyse web site usage data to derive actionable insights
• Document application and web site changes or change procedures
• Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites
• Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations
• Test issues such as system integration, performance, and website functionalities after any major program modifications
• Maintenance, enhancement, and optimization of Public Website
• Analysing website tracking data (GA) and creating a conversion funnel to understand the performance of form and campaigns
• Conducting usability and A/B testing to measure the effectiveness of the design, content, forms, and campaigns
• Taking part in requirement analysis with product owners, UAT testing, deployment of Digital Products on Pweb.
• Management and execution of marketing campaigns and data for different business objectives using CMP.
• Maintaining databases for campaigns implementation and tracking the response and effectiveness. Requirements
• University degree with minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
• Experience with Opentext CMS, Liferay, Google Analytics, GoogleTag Manager
• Experience in HTML, CSS.
• Experience in UAT execution and use of JIRA/Confluence.
• Experience in Google Tag Manager Implementation
• Experience in VB script to create, & debug macros Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.