Exciting opportunity to join a leading real estate platform, that focuses on alternative real estate classes. This is a new role, and we are looking for motivated investment professionals with strong skills in fund and asset model, and has demonstrated as someone who is a quick learner and adapt well in a changing environment.
- Prepare and support underwriting, due diligence, and documentation for new investments
- Prepare all Investment Memos and underwriting cash flow models.
- Create, maintain, and update investor reports
- Prepare quarterly fund reports, including asset and market updates.
- Prepare semi-annual market research reports with the research team
- Prepare, assist in the annual investors Business Plans
- Prepare, and assists responses to investors’ ad hoc requests
- Assist in further fundraising efforts.
- Travelling required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the real estate portfolio/asset management and/or transaction
- Experience with any APAC real estate investment funds, especially in logistics
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in other Asian languages is a plus
Please contact Lyn at email@example.com for a confidential discussion with a copy of your CV or LinkedIn profile. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
EA Reg No.: R1328173