- Permanent, Full time
- M&G Real Estate Asia Pte Ltd
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
To provide analytical support to the Director: Acquisitions in assessing prospective investment/ divestment opportunities around the Asia Pacific region in line with the strategies of the funds managed by M&G RE and the M&G RE’s business objectives.
Assist and Support the Director of Acquisitions on the following:
- Assist in making investment recommendations in pursuit of the fund strategy for the Asia Market.
- Assist in formulating investment strategies at the asset level and develop investment proposal for the Asia Market.
- Underwrite potential investment/divestment opportunities in accordance with Fund strategy.
- Assist in preparing investment papers and contribute to asset plans and budgets.
- Source data and information to support investment decisions.
- Maintain and keep abreast of any changes in the legal and tax structure within the Asia Market and ensure structures used to hold the fund’s assets are appropriately modelled.
- Assist in producing analysis and presentation materials on investment opportunities and market strategies.
- Maintain integrity of data held on relevant systems.
- Provide investment related information to facilitate fund and Shareholder reporting as well as fund presentations.
Knowledge and Experience
- Keen interest in real estate investment and finance.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in real estate and investment markets will be a plus.
- Strong technical skills and superior knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge in managing Argus Enterprise system will be a plus.
- Demonstrate a broad economic perspective, with an understanding of other asset classes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strategically minded and strong business acumen.
- A team player with ability to interact and contribute to a small team.
- Resourceful and flexible, able to respond in a rapidly changing environment.
- Lateral thinker, inquisitive, open to new ideas, hungry to learn.
- Good communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
Good Degree from a reputable institution