- Permanent, Full time
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 20 Apr 19
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to be part of the Finance team, reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Handle the management reporting of the Branch
- Conduct analysis of Branch's performance and provide accurate and timely information to the business and Branch Management
- Responsible for the monthly account ownership & balance substantiation processes
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing and financial audits
- Assist with the preparation and filing of corporate and indirect tax returns and reports
- Participate in finance projects to improve and streamline processes
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when necessary
- University degree in Accounting or related disciplines. CPA preferred.
- Solid accounting background and knowledge. Previous Big 4 experience would be preferred
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably in a management reporting role
- Proficient in PC applications. Knowledge of advanced Excel or macros
- Analytical with keen eye for details
- Self-driven and possess the ability to operate under pressure independently
- Good communication and presentation skills