Associate Account Manager, Fitch Solutions, Singapore
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, a leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
As a global credit rating agency, Fitch Ratings gauges the ability of entities and instruments to meet their credit obligations. Investors and financial market participants rely on multiple sources, and the credit rating - indicating how an issue or transaction is likely to perform over time - is one of their key inputs. In this way, we help investors map potential credit risks.
Fitch Solutions, a subsidiary of Fitch Ratings, provides a range of industry-leading products and professional development services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, it distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution it brings to market, our offerings are designed to meet the diverse needs of the fixed-income markets.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws. Department Overview:
Fitch Solutions, focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services, and is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings content. Fitch Solutions products and services provide market participants with greater insight into the growing complexity of the credit markets to enable more timely and informed business decisions Responsibilities ：
This is an exciting and varied new role within the Sales team for Fitch Solutions, the Associate Account Manager will provide both pre and post sales support. Pre sales
: Lead generation and qualification, Marketing and events campaign, Trial set up and follow up and training. Post Sales
you will be involved client outreach and cancel mitigation. This a great opportunity for an ambitious, articulate, client/sales orientated individual keen to develop their career with in a growing sales function. Responsibilities: Relationship management and revenue retention
- Leads generator
- Qualifying leads
- Mitigation of the cancellations
- Promotion of conferences and seminars
- KYC. Understanding client's structures/businesses and the way they operate.
- Helping out in marketing outreach
Qualifications and experience:
- Existing client's product training
- Product developments announcements and updates
- Trials management and follow ups. Engaging with clients during the trial process and leasing with the support teams
- Keeping a close and regular contact with all users
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a Finance or Economics discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a sales support, client services or sales support, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position preferably within the financial services sector.
- Fluency in English - knowledge of another regional language would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone, including cold calling
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experienced in dealing with high volume work and ability to multi task and to meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results driven.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Well-developed IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.