Associate - Facilities Manager, Corporate Services - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
You are responsible for the management of the Facilities Management team. To oversee all outsourced facilities management service contracts, including inspections and quality management of service delivery.
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
• To be responsible to the Vice President of Facilities and/or Head of CRES for the delivery of service necessary to maintain the company's facilities.
• To be responsible for the management of the Facilities Management team
• To ensure facilities operations are in line with regulations, company policy and the client's requirement.
• To work with regional engineering team to evaluate and develop solutions to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the planned maintenance and reactive maintenance & repair works.
• To work with the relevant regional teams in the contribution of ideas, best practices and benchmarking.
• To oversee all outsourced facilities management service contracts, including inspections and quality management of service delivery.
• Establish relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that facilities services are delivered in line with the business requirement and in continuity across the business.
• Conduct site inspections of facilities with vendors and provide direction and supervision.
• Delivery of continuous operations improvement in facilities direction and management processes.
• Assure team adherence to incident management, escalation and notification procedure and delivery of prompt problem resolution.
• Commit to special projects when assigned.
• Ensure maintenance and repairs of equipment are as stipulated in procedures/processes.
• To manage the critical equipment operations to ensure operational stability.
• Provide 24/7 365 support in emergency response and rectification for critical equipment
• Manage and lead annual building electrical shutdown
Procurement / Finance
• Ensure compliance to Nomura procurement policies and guidelines
• To be responsible for the monitoring of budget Vs expenditure.
• Sourcing of vendors and assist in procurement.
• Assist in facilities costing and controls.
• Be responsible for maintaining and controlling the warehouse inventory.
• Coordinate with warehousing vendor for the retrieval and submission of inventory
• Ensure that inventory costs are checked and verified
• Review and ensure that inventory maintained in warehouse are current and not obsolete
Moves, Additions & Change
• To assist Vice President of Facilities and/or Head of CRES for churn / renovation projects ensuring deadlines are met, ensuring alignment with corporate standard and management of costs budget.
• Manage internal MAC moves and processes - management of MAC system
• Manage occupancy reporting.
• He/she should possess a Degree in Facilities Management or Engineering disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a financial institution and critical facilities environment.
• Individuals should possess good project management skills and experience.
• Individuals must be proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to plan, organise and work in/with tight schedules and timelines.
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.