Associate/Senior Associate, Transaction Services - Remittance, GO&T
- Process fund transfer for both inward and outward payment in accordance with internal controls and regulatory/market guidelines
- Ensure all client's instruction are processed timely and accurately (maker)
- Ensure timely release of Outward Remittance and Inward Remittance are duly notified to Front office and credited to clients promptly (checker)
- Provide Nostro balances to dealing desk
- Liaise with internal and external parties on Remittance issues
- Ensure reconciled and suspense items are resolved timely
- Close liaison and coordination with various parties, including front office, internal support departments and counterparties.
- Ensure adherence to established procedures, control guidelines, market regulations and compliance framework during processing.
- Participate in UAT for user systems and participate in development work are identified by the department for process enhancements.
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead/Line Manager.
- At least three years relevant knowledge and hands-on experience in transfers-related function for local and global securities in a private banking environment.
- Meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Service oriented. Prior experience in a Front Office facing role would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with various stakeholders (Front Office, custodians, counterparties, etc.).
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and able to write Macros is an advantage.