Associate/Associate Director, Corporate Credit Analyst
- Competitive salary in accordance to experience
- Permanent, Full time
- UniCredit Bank AG
- 15 Apr 19
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to fill the captioned position which would be based in Singapore, reporting to Head of Portfolio and Pricing Management, Asia Pacific Region.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Work with Relationship Managers within Asia Pacific to meet business targets where the Corporate Credit Analyst is responsible for credit and risk analysis among new and existing corporate clients
- Cooperates with other product lines, departments and units for overall consistent credit strategies and business opportunities
- Prepare comprehensive and timely credit applications and the ongoing credit assessment and monitoring
- Analyze financial models with ability to sensitize models and perform forecasting
- Perform regular credit monitoring tasks including market and industry analysis
- Review of legal documentation from a commercial perspective
- Prepare and make written and verbal presentations including supporting new and ongoing portfolio management reporting and projects
- More than 3 years credit experience with some experience in preparing comprehensive corporate credit proposals (especially Asian Multinationals) including the ability to analyse and sensitize financial cashflow models
- Prior experience in working with other structured finance is an advantage
- Experience in financial or technical due diligence and the documentation of international structured finance transactions
- Hands on experience with corporate rating tool and other IT based platforms for the preparation of credit requests
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in a second language such as a European language or Mandarin; both spoken and written, would be an advantage
Candidates with lesser experience may be considered at Associate level.
If you are currently not a staff of UniCredit Bank AG (Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan) or UniCredit Services S.C.p.A (Singapore) (together “UCAPAC”), then by submitting an application and providing personal data to UCAPAC, you shall be deemed to have consented to UCAPAC and / or its authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing such personal data for the purposes of evaluating your application and for purposes reasonably related thereto.
If you have submitted the personal data of any third party to UCAPAC, whether as part of your application or wholly on their behalf, you represent and warrant that the consent of such third party has been obtained for the purposes set out above.
You should ensure, to the best of your ability, that all personal data provided by you, whether in a personal capacity or on behalf of a third party should be true, accurate and complete.
It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.