Associate/Analyst, Digital Testing Analyst, CBG Digital Banking
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Purpose
DBS is a leading Asia bank servicing our clients for over 50 years in the 18 markets we operate in. Besides providing a comprehensive suite of financial solutions, our award-winning digital solutions are targeted at our clients as people are the heart of everything, we do in DBS. We are committed to deliver banking that is simple and hassle free and embed our digital solutions in client's everyday life as we expand on our ecosystem's partnership.
In our team at regional product delivery, we collaborate with our key stakeholders in technology and product to deliver best in class digital solutions across the different digital platforms such as Chatbot, Paylah! SMS banking, Wealth platform besides the traditional internet and mobile banking. We provide insights and expertise with our strong domain knowledge to make sound banking journey for the new initiatives we embarked on delivering. One of the key responsibilities of our function is to ensure end to end execution of the user acceptance testing using both manual and automation tools to provide quality and timely output before release to market. The delivery of these highly complex and sophisticated banking solutions requires a capable and highly motivated individual who excel in stakeholder engagements and familiar with project management to deliver successful outcomes for the organisation.
As the bank continue to grow and invest in digital platform and increasing our digital suite of services, testing scope have expanded, platform have become more complex thus there need to have more creative and sustainable way of ensuring that our services delivered , both old and new remain robust and make banking invisible and joyful to our customers.
As a testing analyst, you are part of a core team that focus on execution of end to end user testing via manual or automation tools in the user acceptance environment. You will need to prepare, coordinate, execute and follow up on all areas of testing execution on our digital platforms for the project assigned. You will be required to collaborate widely with the various applications technical team supporting our delivery as well as our business counterparts on update. Responsibilities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the digital platform's user acceptance testing.
- Able to write test cases in Jbehave for agile projects.
- Expert in using testing tools such as JIRA, HPALM, OCTANE, Confluence etc to execute and maintain project status.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application testing in banking domain, with good time management and keen eye for details to ensure quality and timely output
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders proactive to complete job assigned from clarification to issue closure.
- Good with documentation as constant update to project changes will need to be updated timely
- Minimum 2 years' experience in web and mobile application testing in the banking industry is preferred.
- Strong analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end to end scenarios and test cases
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology, and understand the life cycle of testing in both automated and manual testing
- Have experience in running or being part of an agile project team in banking industry and have had hands on experience on automation tool like QTP, Selenium, JBehave or Appium and SOAP UI
- Hands-on experience in Java and VB Scripting
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including HP ALM, JIRA is a must
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with strong verbal and written communication is required as will need to collaborate closely across multiple teams during project execution
- Good team player with strong organizational skills and can work independently with minimum guidance
Tech Skills Preferred:
- Strong knowledge in Automation testing and Testing Life Cycle and Testing methodologies.
- Experience with Quality assurance processes and tools including HP ALM, OCTANE
- Selenium, Appium, JBehave, QTP
- VB Scripting and Java
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure with minimum guidance
- Quick learner, adaptable to changes on project needs and good team player who take initiative to help team to complete assigned task
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and STLC practices and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Strong communication skills as need to interaction closely with various stakeholders from product, delivery lead to technical counterparts across other applications and countries, read and speak Bahasa or Chinese is added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.