Associate/Analyst, Busines Analyst, Risk Infrastructure, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bankâ€™s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Drive discussions with key stakeholders and other workstreams to confirm the business requirements.
- Carry out detailed data analysis and profiling.
- Design and specify data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) specifications.
- Develop test plans, cases and execute testing. Prepare test reports and carry out regular discussions with stakeholders on testing issues and resolutions.
- Manage project issues and risks with timely issue escalations. Tracking of issues and risks for timely resolutions.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computing, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Finance.
- Business analyst with 2-3 years experience in implementing regulatory projects with focus on credit capital, large exposures or liquidity risk reporting.
- Knowledge in banking products.
- Expert level in SQL.
- Experience in using MS Excel and Access.
- Knowledge Hadoop is an added advantage.
- Experience in Agile projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.