Associate/Analyst, Application Tester - Regional Cash (Institutional Banking Operations), Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Role: Supports key strategic Global Transaction Services business for Digital Channels build across Institutional Banking and SME Segments.
- Supports Digital Channel Products initiatives including payment, liquidity management to all DBS locations core and inter.
- Supports key enhancement and fixes for IDEAL releases across very quarter including user channel related testing on all digital channels including IDEAL Shift, IDEAL Connect, and Rapid.
- Support various IBG systems enhancements through participation as core member where required.
- Expert on cash management products like Payments, Receivables, Digital Channels and Liquidity management.
- Liaise with stakeholders e.g Global Transaction Services and T&O teams across locations to understand test requirements.
- Develop test automation scripts using Selenium (Java) to support test execution.
- Perform end to end UAT i.e prepare test cases and data, conduct test execution, report and track issues.
- Familiar with change management lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Provide timely updates and status reports on progress of projects to all key stakeholders; escalate issues in a timely manner.
- To liaise and engage stakeholders Global Transaction Services and Technology to understand IBG systems enhancements and test requirements.
- Be a Core SME/Expert on Cash related products like Payments, Receivables, Digital Channels and Liquidity management and support business group for change implementation.
- Analyse test requirements, conduct impact analysis to prepare test scenarios test cases.
- Identify and prepare test data required for testing manually and/or using automation.
- Perform test automation activities i.e test scripts development and execution using Selenium (Java).
- Conduct execution of test cases manually and/or using automation tools.
- Monitor and control test activities such as conduct execution of test cases, raise, monitor, track and retesting of defects.
- Ensure completeness in the validation of test cases.
- Conduct test scenarios and results walkthrough with stakeholders.
- Communicate/report project status to manager/stakeholders on a timely and regular basis.
- Establish good interaction and working relationship with various stakeholders.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
- At least 1-2 years of test automation development experience.
- Familiar with change management lifecycle and agile methodology
- Ability to work independently to understand test requirements, develop automation test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Good insight in the latest digital technologies including Agile, data analytics, AI, API, Cloud computing, Mobile Technology
- Self-starter, with tenacity to succeed and passionate about digital automation
- Willing to challenge the status quo to drive better outcomes
- Ability to problem solve, creative and think out-of-the-box
- Knowledge of Transaction Banking Cash products is preferred
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Display strong initiative and drive
- Have good experience in using latest technologies including Microsoft Office 365 products, data analytics tools, Agile project management is an advantage.