We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
This role is embedded in an integrated team that provides technology and data solutions for all Public Markets - External Managers activities. Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Work with UI designers to implement user interface
- Design and deployment of application database
- Design and construction of API
- Integrating front-end UI and database with the constructed API
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Proficiency with .NET framework
- Working experience with database technology: MS SQL server (preferred) and Oracle
- Working experience interfacing with OLAP Cubes is advantageous
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail