Corporate Banking Control Office for Asia (CBCO) – Planning Department (PD)
- Work in partnership with Head Office to understand and implement policies and procedures pertaining to KYC process.
- Work in partnership with local regulators to gain an understanding of regulations and guidelines that may impact the Bank’s KYC process.
- Work in partnership with other departments to provide clarification and guidance on Head Office policies and local regulations.
- Work in partnership with other departments to enhance / streamline the KYC processes
- Review internal KYC rules and procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with Head Office rules and local regulations
- To formulate, implement and review KYC policies to ensure alignment with bank’s business and regulatory requirements
- Submit and present proposed policies / guidelines to Management for approval
- To implement and communicate new / revised policies to stakeholders, conduct training / briefing sessions where necessary
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintenance of KYC related rules and procedures
- Preparation of regular reports on the monitoring of KYC and present these to Management
- Preparation of regular reports for HO and regulators
- Support internal and external audits within the department by preparing documentation as required
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
- Good stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
- Good knowledge of local compliance regulations and able to provide sound advice to other members of the team as well as being able to apply changes to the Bank’s current rules and procedures.
- Good communication skills with ability to influence others and sell solutions
- Good experience in Banking products and services, as well as regulations.
- Degree qualified
- At least 5 years of KYC experience. Familiarity with KYC-related MAS regulations
- Experience in establishing countermeasure in response to KYC-related audit findings
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.