Assistant Vice President / Manager, Global Markets Operations - Securities (1-Year Contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 20 Jan 18
Assistant Vice President / Manager, Global Markets Operations - Securities (1-Year Contract)This role reports to the Department Head Securities, in Global Markets Operations Centre, participating and assisting in the Global Market Platform (GMP) roll-out through proper planning, development and execution.
- To manage Securities' role in the Regional initiatives involving the introduction of GMP as the common operating platform for Global Market Operations.
- Active participation in the GMP project, requirements gathering, functional analysis, specification and design phase, UFT, UAT, conversion design and testing
- Other tasks as directed by Section Head, Department Head of Securities
- Liaise/coordinate with the different stakeholders, assisting Securities Department Head on Securities matters for Global Market products roll-out in GMP.
- Ensure efficient and best practice workflow are adopted for GMP roll-out, ensuring Compliance with all Statutory Requirements and also with the Bank's Operational Procedures
- Ensure all workflow and processes are properly documented throughout the GMP project cycle as assigned.
- Degree in Banking/Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in processing of Fixed Income, Singapore Government Securities, Structured Notes and/or Equity settlement.
- Knowledge of Murex systems.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and macro functionalities are preferred.
- Analytical and meticulous.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good Project Management Skill