Assistant Vice President / Associate – Alternative Investment (Singapore Base)
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/SG/AI) in the application.
- Conduct research & analysis on companies, industries by analyzing financial statements and market data; analyze investment opportunities and market trends on fixed income, equity, hybrid, REITs, structured products, derivatives etc
- Generate ideas and proposals for new investment products, investment strategies, and methods of operation
- Conduct in depth due diligence on targeted investment
- Build Financial Models to determine internally, valuation of assets and investment opportunities
- Prepare Investment Summaries & Investment Memos to aid in investment decision process
- Prepare relevant reporting and monitoring of investment positions, market movements and formulate exit strategy
- Proactively be informed of latest financial market, industry trends, research, academic publications, and product innovation
- Ensure the full compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations & ensure risk is appropriately monitored
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Economics, Finance, Accounting or a quantitative discipline
- Professional qualifications (Eg: CPA, CA, CFA) is a plus
- 3-6 years’ buy or sell side work experience
- Understanding of portfolio construction concepts, financial Greeks
- Strong portfolio analytics, risk and financial modelling, data mining and research skills
- Strong knowledge of financial products and markets
- Ability to present convincing arguments, independent views back by data and rigorous analysis
- Strong accounting and financial statement analysis knowledge
- Confidently and credibly communicate verbally & in writing, analysis & recommendations via reports and presentations
- Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg and other computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua (in order to liaise with the English & Putonghua speaking associates)
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by fax: +852 2537 5431; or ii) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request