- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Assistant Vice President, Youth Segment
Assistant Vice President, Youth SegmentAbout the candidate:
- At least 6 years working experience or more in product management role or marketing role dealing with youths or youth brands preferred. Familiarity with financial products for young working professionals (especially cards and insurance) is an advantage.
- Strong business development and stakeholder management skills, especially experience in developing product roadmaps, customer purchase journey transformation roadmaps to increase customer acquisition and cross-sell, working closely with product teams.
- Strong digital skillsets to lead digital leads-generation campaigns and digital campaigns for new-to-workforce (23-29 year-old young working professionals) segment.
- Personal attributes: analytical (comfortable with data and numbers), independent, customer-centric (customer journey mapping and experience design), collaborative, strong stakeholder management skills, keen awareness of youth culture and trends.
Lead the Youth Segment new-to-workforce team (one direct report) to deepen FRANK by OCBC's penetration and entrench FRANK by OCBC as the go-to financial partner among 23-29 year old young working professionals by:
- Overview: Leading the New-to-workforce team and working closely with other team members (Campus team) to develop new-to-workforce strategy which defines key business priorities, audience segmentation, sets clear communication objectives, partnership strategies and channel strategies to meet customer acquisition targets across key portfolio of products (deposits, credit cards, insurance, investment).
- Acquisition & Cross-sell :
- Acquire new customers through positioning the OCBC 360 Account to young graduates, and cross-selling the FRANK Credit Card, 365 Credit Card, Life Insurance, General Insurance and Investments through end-to-end marketing campaigns planning, execution and working collaboratively with internal multi-functional stakeholders and creative/media agency partners.
- Work closely with the Campus team to ensure seamless migration from students to credit their salary post-graduation with OCBC and continue their journey into new-to-workforce segment.
- Lead planning and execution of initiatives to digitize bancassurance journeys for young adults, including working closely with Product teams and Customer Experience teams to transform service delivery of protection needs for young customers online and in-Store.
- Lead discussions with product teams on promotions, product revamps and road-mapping to serve the needs of young working adults.
- Conduct post-campaign/initiative tracking and analysis for future optimization and improvement.
- Content Marketing: Work with Youth Segment team members to plan the content calendar for FRANK by OCBC on social channels (Facebook/Instagram) for financial literacy education and lifestyle content.
- Channel Management:
- Work with New-to-workforce to manage the orchardgateway FRANK Store brand experience to service youths' needs, including updating DMPs, branding collaterals.
- Mange FRANK website key product pages, FRANK monthly e-newsletter, and FRANK social Media channels.