Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Banking
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, Macroeconomic/Market Research, Banking and Planning for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Handling funding and cash Operations in Treasury Banking function.
- Providing interest rate quotations to departments/branches/FIs following guidelines
- Liquidity Management and ensure adherence to internal procedures and limits and external regulatory requirements
- Preparing and presenting ALCO materials and reports and actively monitor market to enhance position/profit.
- Representing Treasury interests on projects and process improvements.
- Providing support to other dealers/team/division/regional branches.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- A Bachelor degree
- At least three years of relevant experience relating to Money Market and Asset Liability Management for Treasury Function.
- Ability to analyze data and develop spreadsheet for reports
- Good presentation and communication skills