Assistant Vice President, Strategy Planning and Implementation - HSBC Insurance
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers, including catering to specialty markets through products such as Universal Life, for high net-worth customers. As a leader in traditional life insurance, investment-linked savings plans and personal lines of insurance for individuals and their families, the business serves a diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President, Strategy Planning and Implementation.
In this role, you will
- Monitor the achievement of various business metrics and support the implementation of strategic priorities
- Perform analysis and reporting of key business metrics, highlight abnormalities and support the development of action plans at multiple levels using information from internal and external sources.
- Prepare monthly management reports, papers and presentations and ensure that content is accurate, well designed within tight deadlines.
- Prepare analysis of the life insurance industry, trends and developments for strategy planning and decision-making.
- Support staff engagement initiatives, broadcasts and town halls.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and follow up on key actions as assigned.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate in business, business management, economics, insurance, banking and finance related field
- Strong experience in life insurance and or retail bank organization in a similar position is preferred
- Experienced with business performance metrics and transforming large sets of quantitative information into insightful business commentaries, reports and well-designed presentations
- Results oriented with proven track record, self-directed, high energy and strong execution capabilities
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with an ability to support multiple stakeholder requests simultaneously
- Proven experience in delivering projects and programs with meticulous attention to details
- Strategic thinker, customer centric with an analytical mind
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Applications
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009Z18
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited