Asia & Oceania Credit Division - Corporate Research Line
Overview of Division/Department
Asia & Oceania Credit Department (AOCR) is responsible for credit review of non-Japanese corporate and sovereign customers/transactions in the Asia & Oceania region. The countries/areas covered are Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Australia and Asian Leveraged Finance. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Performing credit research for industries and corporates in Asia & Oceania Division
- Assigning credit ratings to borrowers, guarantors and other obligors in accordance with the rating procedures and deep credit analysis
- Performing periodical and special credit reviews and assessments.
- Gathering credit and related information on the customers or industries, from internal and external sources (e.g. customers of the Bank, buyers and suppliers, public authorities and institutions, credit agencies, other banks, etc)
- Visiting customers with business promotion departments whenever necessary for obtaining more in-depth information on the customers for analysis purposes.
- Performing any other duties and projects as assigned
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Degree in relevant field
- At least 7 years of credit experience
- Knowledge for accounting rule and financing business
- Skill for creating research report by Microsoft office tool