Assistant Vice President, Client Integration - Global Payments and Cash Management
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President, Client Integration.
In this role, you will
- Plan and manage technical implementation for corporate clients across the Asia Pacific region. You will actively deliver and manage the technical/systems aspects of payments and cash management solutions for regional customers from Global Banking and Commercial Banking segments
- You will support pre-sales technical consultancy, gather/manage client’s requirements to assist Sales in sales engagements and provide feedback to Product on solution gaps for further development.
- You will also ensure that solutions are delivered professionally and timely and ensure that Technical Implementation processes are efficient and effective and to differentiate HSBC from the competition with a view to maximizing cash management revenue in the region.
- In addition, you will also provide post technical implementation support and drive HSBC’s cash management integration capability and product offering. Last but not least, you will participate in Product Initiatives and activities in Product Lifecycle, such as product commercialization
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A degree in information technology with executive experience in information technology solution consultancy, cash management, corporate banking
- Implementation and broad knowledge in security, integration and infrastructure coupled with extensive project management experience are preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate autonomously within loosely defined boundaries and minimal supervision
- A self-starter and confident individual who is able to work closely and successfully with various stakeholders
- Sound and updated working knowledge of Information Technology, application integration, networks, security and operating systems are required.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills to deliver an enhanced experience to our customers
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AB9X
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited