Assistant Vice President - Retail Segments Value Proposition
The role is within the Retail Bank Segment Value Proposition Team, reporting to the Head of Value Proposition Strategy. This role is responsible for the development and management of end-to-end segment offering across the mass market, emerging affluent and affluent segment propositions.
In Citi, we define the Citibanking segment as clients with Assets Under Management (AUM) of less than S$70,000; Citi Priority clients with AUM of S$70,000 to
The Retail Segments Value Proposition AVP is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Significant impact in terms of project size,, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the end-to-end client segment proposition offering and client journey across the wealth continuum
- Partner with country and regional stakeholders across Product, digital, analytics, marketing and operations teams to drive strategic focus to grow wealth penetration and engagement across the segments
- Keep abreast of market trends to constantly develop and implement programs / offers to improve client engagement, sales, and satisfaction
- Lead the business work-stream for new segment proposition launch and drive the end-to-end project management
- Partner stakeholders in ensuring efficacy of Segment P&L financials
- Partner stakeholders in maintaining Segment Risks and Controls through Monitoring Controls Assessment and adherence to regulatory requirement
- Assembles a holistic picture of where the product is currently, how clients view it, how it compares to competition, and where it needs to go in the future
- Drives action across the organization in order to achieve goals
- Ensures a BAU operational model is in place
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in Consumer Banking preferably in Retail Bank client segments management
- Cross functional knowledge in analytics, marketing, project management
- 2+ years experience in Product Management would be ideal
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Appetite for challenging assignments and able to multi-task
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting