This is a role in real estate investment which includes sourcing and identifying suitable opportunities underwriting and executing transactions, as well as assisting in the development and executing of real estate investment strategies.
- Identify real estate acquisition targets within the respective countries
- Devise and execute strategies in line with the Group’s visions and targets
- Conducting market and financial feasibility studies for investments and conducting investment activities, which include sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, tax structuring, negotiating and executing the deal
- Develop new markets and market intelligence.
- Bid, Structure and negotiate investment agreements and all related contracts
- Conduct due diligence of acquisition targets and business ventures
- Create and maintain a team of professionals (internal or external) to carry out investment and divestment activities.
- Lead and guide asset management activities.
- Degree in Hospitality, Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in real estate investment role with a proven track record of sourcing, structuring, financing, investing, managing and disposing of successful real estate
- Knowledge in Financials and Investment, Strong financial modeling, analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270