Assistant Vice President - IT Security (Infrastructure Security Architect)
Develop, update and maintain the IT Infrastructure Security architecture of Great Eastern IT, which encompass network, systems and endpoint security.
Strategise and provide end-to-end governance and oversight on infrastructure security architecture and technology implementation across the group, including planning, technical review and refresh of infrastructure security controls. The Job
- Develop strategy, roadmap and blueprint for GE to have a defensible and security-resilient network architecture. Work hand-in-hand with IT security teams such as infrastructure security, application security, cyber security delivery and cyber response readiness (SOC) to achieve the objective.
- Define and maintain the security standards and architecture for Infrastructure and Endpoint.
- Be the SME to support Security Assurance and Delivery teams in providing requirements, security architecture review and solutioning.
- Provide security architecture advisory and represent IT Security in EA forums.
- Maintain oversight on implementation of security tools across all entities.
- Review security of Network Design for new implementation or changes to existing network infrastructure, including cloud computing initiatives.
- Evaluate Security tooling to refresh and strengthen the security posture of GE.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.