Assistant Vice President - Digital Enabled Sales (Database Marketing)
You will contribute to the success of Great Eastern Digital for Business strategies by driving digital enabled sales from new and existing customers, leveraging on data, digital capabilities and Great Eastern's relationship with partners and agents. The Job
- Develop new initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders to optimise journey with end objective to drive engagement and sales.
- Develop and execute initiatives to increase digital enabled sales for both new targets and existing customers.
- Design, plan and execute campaigns end-to-end to engage customers offline to online and vice versa.
- Drive and collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop the right products, platforms and process to optimise campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage on internal data and analytics capabilities to optimise customers' engagement and sales.
- Responsible for all engagement and sales KPIs and ROI on campaigns/projects.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.