- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Apr 18
Assistant Vice President – Campus Marketing and Media Communications (Contract)
Assistant Vice President – Campus Marketing and Media Communications (Contract)OCBC Campus is the only corporate academy in the city district. We are progressive, curious and gritty. If you want to create a legacy and are extremely tenacious, we welcome you to have a chat with us.
We are looking for a steadfast, disciplined and detail-oriented team member who excels in content creation - you have an eye for videography and photography, know how to wield cameras, microphones, gimbals and any other equipment thrown at you, and can use Adobe Creative Cloud to create beautiful visual stories. You are proficient in writing, fact-checking and proofreading communications materials.
You are a great events and projects person who plans ahead and throws a fit when someone doesn't cross his "t"s. At the same time, you work well with multiple stakeholders and vendors to achieve specific goals for each initiative we embark on.
You will populate, monitor and improve engagement on our social media platforms, and dabble in websites and analytics.
• University degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications or related communications field
• 4 years' experience in communications related field
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Proven writing and editorial skills
• Keen interest & intermediate skills in photography/videography with an eye for creativity
• Intermediate photo & video editing skills
• Strong project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines within on-going campaigns
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team of diverse individuals, across multiple locations
• Excellent people skills & highly creative
• Strong interest in trends in the digital space
• A personal passion for new social media and technology apps and tools
• Strong understanding of SEO and SEM
• General understanding of social media marketing applications
• Good understanding of website content management systems