You will be part of the Product Management team who works closely with key business functions on managing projects. The team aims to enable business opportunities, improve processes and support the organization growth. You will gain exposure to a variety of projects within the organization across different departments. The candidate is expected to be passionate about driving change, initiate digitalization and operational excellence efforts within the organization. The candidate would display strong business acumen and able to communicate with both technical and business teams. You are expected to make a significant and effective contribution towards the strategy implementation and development.
- Provides project management and process re-engineering support for transformation initiatives including the development of project work plans, process re-design efforts, process analytics, change & communications and implementation planning
- Develops executive level presentations to communicate business/program updates, risks, opportunities.
- Collaborate with other departments for project initiatives.
- Documentation and review of functional specifications and requirements, policies and procedures, allowing smooth transitions and implementations.
- Managing post go-live phase of a system implementation, knowledge of formal change management process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business discipline or IT and minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Financial services, Change Management or related areas
- Knowledge of the brokerage business and understanding of various financial products. E.g Contract for Difference, Futures & Options, Equities, Leverage FX
- Strong in project planning and implementation, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries, both independently and with a team
- Experience of driving and delivering business process change as part of projects and exposure to US Tax – FATCA FFI, QI & QDD and Trading Platforms would be a plus