Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Trading
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Trading
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, ALM and Macroeconomic/Market Research for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). Our Trading Section is responsible for generating profits through the management of customers' flows of Foreign Exchange (FX) and interest rate derivatives and by taking on market risks for these products.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager/Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Generating profit by trading in rates products such as IRS, CCS and NDS, including making market to client.
- Contributing and implementing ideas to improve performance of team.
- Formulating trading strategies and sharing with the team.
- Supporting and expanding IR businesses.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor degree with at least five years of relevant experience trading rates products, with proven track record.
- Comprehensive understanding of OIS discounting and XVAs.
- Familiar with regulatory landscape/ changes.
- Enthusiastic in exercising and implementing effective ideas for improvement.
- Good relationship with other financial institutions.
- Meticulous, responsible and a good team player.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"