Assistant Vice President
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant Vice PresidentAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/write/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with architect, development and vendor team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare/Review test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT/UAT testing. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Facilitate/Provides "Train-the-Trainer" on application enhancements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- More than 10 years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience related to Banking domains (Payment, Core Banking, Credit, FX)
- Experienced with business requirements analysis, systems analysis and preparation of Functional Specifications
- Experienced in Open System application
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.