Assistant VP / Manager, Collateral Mgmt Services
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP / Manager, Collateral Mgmt ServicesAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Global Market function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients' investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes.
- Processing, reconciling, investigating and monitoring margin calls under VMCSA, CSA and GMRA:-
- Performing Data Quality analysis prior to issuing margin calls
- Margin Call issuance and responding to incoming margin calls
- Booking of eligible Credit Support (Free of Payment cash/bonds/Tri-party or repricing)
- Dispute resolution through portfolio reconciliation
- Perform and respond to control reporting to ensure effective break/fails and exception management
- Check and process interest settlements
- Project management
- Legal agreements negotiations
- Compiling statistical and management reports
- Month end reconciliations
- Ensure static data is updated in APEX CCS
- Degree in Economy/Finance/Management or experience in the banking industry
- Between 0 to 5 years' experience within Bank Operations / Capital Markets
- Preferably a sound knowledge in all treasury products including both over-the-counter, exchange-traded derivative products and documentations like ISDA, CSA, VMCSA & GMRA etc.
- Previous experience in Collateral Management. Derivative Middle-Office and reconciliation are a plus
- Strong communication skills and team player, required for an effective liaison across multiple stakeholders
- Risk awareness and attention to detail
- Time management and ability to prioritize effectively based on the risk / time criticality of the tasks required
- Innovative mindset and able to improve processes to minimize risk and increase efficiency
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel / Access skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.