Assistant VP, Retail Operational Readiness Centre
Posting Date: 01-Jul-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
1. Responsible to ensure that operations and business requirements for channels related initiatives are documented at the early stage of project delivery. Participate actively in requirement analysis and documentation review to better understand and clearly document business and operations requirement for channels related initiatives.
2. Define test plan including test objectives, entry and exit criteria for UAT and test design including end to end system workflows. Engage and walkthrough test plan and designs with team to ensure UAT preparation and execution can be performed smoothly. Provide on-going support & guidance in requirement clarifications, test scripts and result reviews and defect reviews during UAT execution. Engage biz to review test coverage, test scenarios and test results to ensure business and/or operations acceptances is obtained.
3. Engage & walkthrough impacts of change with Operation Implementation team to ensure process and people readiness for QR and project initiatives.
4. Provide consultative role for post implementation support to provide prompt issues management including investigations and resolutions of customers' queries, feedbacks, issues & complaints.
5. Provide backup or secondary role in production parameter maintenance activities, production key custodians activities and Disaster Recovery activities. Job Requirements
Be a part of UOB Family
- Good knowledge /understanding of retail operation processes & system capabilities/functionalities
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to multi-task & possess leadership traits
- Good interpersonal & communication (both spoken/written) skills
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in Retail Operation units will be an advantage
- Possess Retail system knowledge
Apply now and make a difference.