Assistant VP, Portfolio Counsellor, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 21-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
• Manage and drive Wealth revenue - This includes Investment and Treasury products
• Provision of expertise and advisory to sales representatives and Customers on wealth related products.
• Acquire new to wealth businesses for the Bank
2. Sales Performance Targets
• Responsible for achieving individual targets
• Cross sell and Up sell to grow key new to wealth and new to product portfolio
• Minimise attrition of port to competitors
• Coaching of sales representatives weak in this product field
3. Enhance Customer Satisfaction and Retention
• Enhance customer service by providing specialised expertise required in managing wealth related products.
• Understand customers' financial profile and needs to develop strategies for customers requirements
• Retain high net worth customers through attentive customer care and consultative approach sophisticated demands
4. Sales-Related Activities
• Conduct market updates and briefings
• Conduct regular product and selling workshops
• Proactive participation in Customer workshops, seminars and marketing events
• Participation in the UOB's Sales Leaders Activities.
• Acquire all the necessary qualifications and & credentials
• Upholding of Bank's mission and core values
• Adherence to Bank's internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including compliance with FAA and related Acts Job Requirements
• Min 3 years of relevant working experience, in a financial institution with relevant experiences in wealth investment advisory or related investment specialisation
• Skills and knowledge in the areas of Financial Planning, Investment Portfolio Construction and Management.
• Broad in-depth expertise in multi-assets investment solutions and financial markets
• Broad understanding of financial services, product solutions and all aspects of planning strategies and concepts.
• Client-centric skills including excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Based on product type, specific licensing may be required (e.g. CFMAS series)
• Proficient with Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.