Assistant Trade Finance Manager
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- Permanent, Full time
- Winson Oil Bunkering Pte. Ltd.
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Perform the role as Letter of Credit issuer and process all day-to-day trade operations transactions covering both import and export LC transactions
- Handle the full spectrum of documentary trade transactions
- Ensure compliance of trade finance documentation and activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with the banks and counterparties
- Prepare shipment schedules, keep proper documentation of trade finance records and ensure all transaction documents are in order.
- Promptly discuss with or seek advice from the manager with regards to handling the exceptions of Trade Finance transactions or any other related duties.
- Generate invoices & LOI, other documents required in accordance with the export LC terms & conditions
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant working experience in a similar capacity is required for this position. Candidates from banks/trade finance background/commodity companies will have an added advantage
- Conversant in UCP600/ISBP regulations
- Good understanding of International Trade Settlements, with strong technical skills to handle complex transactions
- Able to work in a fast-paced, culturally diverse and team-oriented environment
- Positive work attitude, meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision