Assistant Relationship Manager, Wholesale Corporate Marketing
- Assist the Senior Relationship Managers to manage and grow client portfolio.
- Service customers' day-to-day requirements, so as to enhance customer service and support.
- Manage the entire funding process through to legal documentation, implementation and on-going monitoring.
- Identify opportunities to increase our share of wallet in the customers' businesses.
- Conduct financial analysis/ cashflow projections, industry/ project feasibility studies and prepare credit submissions.
- Monitor and check compliance of financial and non-financial covenants.
- A university degree in finance, banking and/or accounting.
- At least 3 years of work experience; 1-2 years of Corporate lending experience with a bank is preferred
- Some working knowledge of trade finance and other banking products including treasury, cash management, and investment banking would be an advantage.
- Analytical and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player who is able to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.
- Results oriented and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle stress amidst tight timeline submission.