To assist the relationship managers with preparation of credit proposals, deal presentation slides, periodic loan reviews that are in compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Ensure timely submission of credit proposals, deal presentation slides and manage the credit process and turnaround time.
- Attend road shows and make joint call visits to bank's customers with the relationship managers.
- Ensure credit proposal for corporate assets acquisition is in compliance with internal as well as external regulations, and meet the bank’s business objectives.
- Provide review of all corporate assets and to ensure compliance with risk objectives set by the bank.
- Track covenants, financial statements submissions, call visits, AML monitoring, KYC reviews and all other approval conditions to be fulfilled.
- Assist the RMs in conducting stress test on business portfolio and assess impact on risk/return to the bank.
- Conduct account opening process.
- Liaise with other departments including Credit / Credit Admin / Operations at branch level and at head office.
- Minimum 3 years of experience covering large corporate clients.
- Good credit and financial analysis skills.
- Experienced in conducting cashflow projection.