Assistant Relationship Manager (Indonesia Markets)
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 27 Nov 17 2017-11-27
Our client is a European private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. They are currently looking a passionate and driven individual to join them as a Assistant Relationship Manager for the Indonesia Markets. You will be supporting 1 senior banker.
My client is a European private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a passionate and driven individual to join them as a Assistant Relationship Manager for the Indonesia team.
You will be supporting 1 senior banker who is an industry veteran.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please reach out at email@example.com or +65 6595 6996/8163 1055 for a confidential discussion.