Assistant Relationship Manager, Greater China
- Attractive + Excellent Employee Benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
A global private bank is looking to hire a successful and driven individual as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Greater China Markets. This is an Associate/AVP level position.
My client is a global private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Greater China Markets.
You will be supporting 1 senior banker and might have the opportunity to progress into a Junior Banker.
Due to the language requirements of the clients, you will be required to be fluent in conversational Mandarin.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Performing trade booking and basic advisory
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in spoken Mandarin will be necessary as you will be required to liaise with clients who only speak in the given language
Please reach out for a confidential discussion at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6595 6996.