Assistant Relationship Manager
- SGD 60K + Bonus onwards
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8066
- 17 Mar 19
Looking for an energetic, well spoken CACS 1& 2 certified experienced ARM for an international tier-1 rated Private Bank to manage banks UHNW clients residign in Asia/ MEA.
You will be responsible for assisting a private banker in managing the bank’s portfolio of UHNW clients domiciled in SEA/ MEA.
- Handle account opening for clients which includes documentation, KYC and Due Diligence Checks
- Be able to provide tailor-made service to clients in all area of finance while liaising with different departments of the bank (Investment Consultants, Credit, Legal & Compliance and Operations)
- Keeping up to date with MAS regulations and Front Office Operational Procedure
- Account management through basic advisory based on capital market fluctuations and monitoring of client position across money and capital market
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date client data
- Responsible for precise and efficient execution of deals (Equities, FX, Structured Products, Fixed Income) and timelytrade reporting
- Prepare weekly/monthly statistical and financial reports for management and client meetings
- Prepare marketing materials for Bank’s business trips
If keen email a acopy of your details at mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org