The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing excellent service for a dedicated group of investors, and will be the centre of a servicing ‘gold standard’. The key areas will cover all aspects of Wealth Management and in managing private client relationships which will incorporate investment analysis, marketing and promotion and transaction execution functions.
A brief description of responsibilities as follows:
- Supporting the Client Advisers to provide excellent service to high net worth clients & investors, maintaining a high standard of service quality in all work and output
- A strong understanding of complex client requirements, acting as the clients’ key interface in direct interactions and communication
- Partnering Client, Business Support and Third-Party Service Providers to ensure smooth and prompt transaction processing & service delivery of client requirements
- Provide market updates to clients, prepare client statement and reports related to the portfolio, as well as specific product performance
- Receive and execute trade orders in a timely and accurate manner through to settlement
- Prepare investment reviews and periodic portfolio reviews, which include portfolio rebalancing and asset allocation calibration
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of in-house funds
- Initiating account openings and ensuring completion of all initial and ongoing documentation requirements
- Perform Periodic due diligence and ensure relevancy of clients’ documentations
- Responsible for proper maintenance of CRM system, working closely with external provider on troubleshooting and system improvements
- Adhering to the MAS regulatory requirements and achieving compliance standards at all times.
Skill Requirements of the Position
Personal and Social
Must be a strong team player and possess excellent inter-personal skills, with an ability to integrate quickly into an established team and communicate closely with team members, most importantly with the firm’s clients and investors.
The incumbent will be expected to show initiative, be assertive and highly independent in their work. Strong communication skills, a highly pleasant demeanour, the ability to take on responsibility and ownership are must haves.
Professional and Technical
A keen interest in the regional wealth management industry – an aptitude to service the needs of UHNW/HNW clients.
Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as mutual funds, equities, bonds, ETF’s and treasury products. Proficiency with financial tools such as Bloomberg and Microsoft Excel required. Knowledge in VBA and other programming language such as Python and SQL preferred.
The incumbent must have strong analytical. Relevant banking &/or finance qualifications will be highly regarded.
All necessary qualifications as required by the MAS must be acquired within a 6month period from commencement of employment.
Interested candidates, please send in your resume in MS word to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.