This company is in the business of real estate development and investment and they are currently a subsidiary of a Hong Kong Stock Exchange main board listed group. As they have built up a considerable portfolio substantially over the years, there is an interest to consider an IPO opportunity in the near future. As such, they would like to invite an individual to join them as they embark on this capital markets project which may lead to an IPO of the company itself.
Reporting to the Vice President of Investment, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the end to end cycle of capital market initiative and will be involved in performing deal structures and designing framework by working and collaborating with various stakeholders including external parties such as the lawyers and bankers
- Assisting with financing for development projects, as well as corporate planning for future capital markets exercise / IPO
- Assisting with various what-if scenario analysis and proforma projections
- Degree from a reputable university as a minimum
- Minimum 5 years of direct and relevant Corporate Finance/Capital Markets or Investment Banking experience
- Exposure to Real Estate as an asset class and Mandarin/Chinese capability will be highly preferred
- Good analytical skills in building cashflow and financial models using Excel
- Advanced familiarity with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270